Starting Practical Self Improvement Tips & Information Blog

>> Monday, June 22, 2009

I am currently running a blog called headfirstyoga.com. That blog is dedicated to Yoga, Acupressure and Ayurveda articles and tips. I am starting this blog in the hope of sharing other information and tips which I collect and which I want to share. Like everybody else, I have my own perspective of everything around us which I want to bring to you.

I feel that everyone of us have lot of potential and we can keep on improving each day. Even if we move one inch a day ahead we will move 365 inches forward in a year. That is my philosophy. One year from now you would wish you had started today. Start the improvement today and even if we move slowly we will be better off next year this time.

Have a great day and I look forward to bringing you my views on various topics.

Thanks
--Nilendu Bhattacharya

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP